Sticken - Chicken
Glazed Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 6 chicken thighs or 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt…
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Carefully rinse Chicken
- Dry thoroughly.
- Coat chicken with flour seasoned with garlic salt, paprika and ginger.
- Arrange chicken skin side up in a single layer in baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Mix other ingredients in a pot over a low flame.
- Pour over baked chicken when sugar has suitably melted.
- Bake for another 2 hours at 325 degrees or until
- chicken is done and deliciously glazed.
- Basting and turning at least once will ensure an evenly coated glaze.
Recipes from Knife River Care Center http://krcc-nd.net/recipes/