Sandy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
A Delicious Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Write a review
- 2.00 c Margarine
- 2.00 c White Sugar
- 2.00 c Brown Sugar
- 4.00 ea Eggs
- 2.00 ts Vanilla
- 4.00 c Flour
- 4.00 c Oatmeal
- 6.00 oz Hershey Candy Bar
- 1.00 ts Salt
- 2.00 ts Baking Powder
- 2.00 ts Soda
- 12.00 oz Chocolate Chips
- Cream together margarine and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Put oatmeal in blender and blend until fine.
- Mix together the blended oatmeal, flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add to creamed mixture. Blend well.
- Add chocolate chips and grated candy bar.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet
- at 375 degrees 11 to 15 minutes. Remove immediately.
- Makes 6 to 8 dozen
Recipes from Knife River Care Center https://krcc-nd.net/recipes/