Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog makes it an extra special treat
- 2 eggs beaten slightly
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 12 slices French bread
- Whisk the eggs. eggnog, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together in a mixing bowl until well blended. Pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
- Preheat an electric skillet to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly grease the skillet.
- Dip one slice of bread at a time into the eggnog mixture, being sure to coat each side of the bread thoroughly.
- Place the prepared bread slices into the preheated skillet, and cook, turning once, until golden brown on each side.
- Place cooked slices on a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm until all French toast is cooked. Serve immediately.
Adapted from allrecipes